From: Clay [mailto:wcharmon@wt.net]
Sent: 27 Kasım 2006 Pazartesi 01:30
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: palladium sensitizer question

Yes. Non-iodized Morton's salt. It is easy.

On Nov 26, 2006, at 5:24 PM, Tom Hawkins wrote:

Listmembers,

I would like to prepare my own 'Standard Palladium Solution No.3'.

Sullivan and Weese (in the 'New Platinum Print') give the followiing
formula:

palladium chloride              2.3 gm
sodium chloride                  2.0 gm
water to make                   25 ml

My question is : just good old noniodized table salt?