U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish

Re: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish

Dan,

Have you tried the HVLP type spray gun. It does a remarkable job of lowering
the amount of overspray. Still not something to do without ventilation but
requires much less air volume to move the contaminants away.

Jack