U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish

Re: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish

Hey Don,

My experience is that you'll have trouble with even coatings using the
roller method if your print size goes over something around 11x14. The
hardware isn't that expensive to spray (about $170 locally for
compressor and gun) but you do create a lot of dust from the over spray.
We're trying to figure out what we'll do as the temperature drops since
we've been spraying outside. When it goes below 50 F. it's time for a
spray booth!

Best of luck,

Dan

--