U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Judy Seigel's new book

Judy Seigel's new book

Several days ago I received a copy of Judy Seigel's new book, Ready My T-Shirt for President ... a true history of the political front, and back.

Outstanding work. The prose is witty and smart, as we would expect from Judy, and the statements on the t-shirts are, let us say, smashing. At least, so far as our illustrious leader George Busch is concerned.

Congratulations to Judy on this very unique contribution to the field of photography/politics/world culture, whatever. A really fun, and stimulating book.

Sandy King