U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

Hi Loris,

Yes, it is from a digital negative. The original was a 7X17" in-camera negative.

The image file, at least on my monitor, shows more contrast than the actual print. The file was also greatly reduced in resolution for uploading to the LF site.

This is a DOP palladium print. I am going to do it again with the Ware/Malde and Ziatype POP to compare look. But it will be hard to beat the DOP print. But I am getting great Dmax with the lithium palladium salt so we shall see.

Sandy