From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
Sent: 29 Kasım 2006 Çarşamba 08:37
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

Hi Loris,

Yes, it is from a digital negative. The original
was a 7X17" in-camera negative.

The image file, at least on my monitor, shows
more contrast than the actual print. The file was
also greatly reduced in resolution for uploading
to the LF site.

This is a DOP palladium print. I am going to do
it again with the Ware/Malde and Ziatype POP to
compare look. But it will be hard to beat the DOP
print. But I am  getting great Dmax with the
lithium palladium salt so we shall see.

Sandy