U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Quality of Inkjet negs

RE: Quality of Inkjet negs

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Quality of Inkjet negs
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:00:13 -0600

I think that you’ll find that 2880 does make a difference here. You may not notice it with paper, but with OHP I could definitely see a difference with a 4800 and K3 inks. Digital negs also seem, at least to me, to show how well you have things tuned in with your printer.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226