U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: PYROCAT-MC GLYCOL: Alternative Process Film Development

Re: PYROCAT-MC GLYCOL: Alternative Process Film Development

Jeremy,

I did not mention the -P variant because it is not being offered commercially in kit form so one would have to mix their own. But both th -P and -MC versions offer some slight increase in apparent sharpness over -HD when developed with rotary processing. Also, the stain with the -P variant is less intense than with -MC and the grain is a bit more prominent, perhaps because of this.

Sandy