U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (an

RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:33:59 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MIMEOLE:Thread-Index;b=PH2b42H73uFBCSZ2gJXFRVRPG6Eb2FWX1zhjdll5+OOjp7ZZj5EV1KK0ovDlM78DDqhufYv2xT5wxX5icekVUQz8hUtJLI6DEAkxzVI+bAF4HmXCd+epFBhzpRCQtq/MTMUp1y8QQebGeoyFUz2cAoN6uulcusjdsV+ci/5t6Vs= ;

Camden, The Ware/Malde system should not lead you to a specific color, nor
does the Ziatype or Traditional DOP. They are all capable of producing
prints of various colors.

I think that you'd be better thinking of the reasons that any pt/pd prints
changes color and one of the biggest contributors to that is humidity or
lack thereof. There are big gereralizations that can be made about PT, PD
and humidity. There are also several very good ways to develop these images
that influence color.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226