U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (an

RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

Thanks Loris, that was the information I was looking for.

I tend to prefer the more red tones, but I was attracted to the
independence of humidity that the ziatype claims, since I live in such a
dry climate and my humidification method has been anything but consistent.
 Looks like I'll be building a better humidifying box in the near
future...

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net