U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Congratulations to Mark on View Camera article

Re: Congratulations to Mark on View Camera article

Hi Sam,

Thanks to you and Sandy and Camden and others offlist— hope people enjoy the article.

If you noticed a blank line in the first column of the article where I am referring to digital negatives:

....and the quality of the final prints is virtually
<blank line>

It was supposed to read:
....and the quality of the final prints is virtually
indistinguishable from those made by in-camera negatives.

I thought this was pretty funny, I guess the soul of the magazine could just not bring itself  to allow such words to go out in print hehehehehehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com