U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Congratulations to Mark on View Camera article

Re: Congratulations to Mark on View Camera article

Title: Re: Congratulations to Mark on View Camera article
Mark,

Actually, I don't think the soul of the magazine is in any way opposed to digital negatives. The essence of the magazine, if we may speak of essence, is mediocre proofing. People have been criticizing this publication for years precisely for lack of attention to detail.

In any event, thanks for telling us what you meant to  say. I noticed the lacuna and wondered what should have been there.

Sandy