U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (an

RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

Quoting Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>:

Doug, Your Dmax WILL suffer at lower humidity IF you are using ONLY
palladium at LOW humidity. PD is SLOWER FOR ALL AFO or FO based processes at
lower humidity. Dmax doesn't really suffer as much as SPEED. Readjust your
speed and you'll see.
That makes sense. I knew at very low humidities it basically slowed down to nothing, but it hadn't really occurred to me that I would be seeing just a bit of that behavior at this point. Thanks for the tip!

Doug