U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (an

RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:53:59 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-reply-to:X-MIMEOLE:Thread-index;b=tJh/IpNuogWC4W64cnlNx2NkalO5qPkHenJ1oYPiUJMw1DBycPqkWFeWeVeSXgpSBrezzmgwE0qTNPh6Z7PJyl3tYRCwTCw2HHiHeeOVxbGVxhNO3wM2jva9bgycvRX1xAK/dAlLMLeoWK5RO0PzXtCcc0JfpCz6Rxnz9ITHWM4= ;

Doug, Your Dmax WILL suffer at lower humidity IF you are using ONLY
palladium at LOW humidity. PD is SLOWER FOR ALL AFO or FO based processes at
lower humidity. Dmax doesn't really suffer as much as SPEED. Readjust your
speed and you'll see.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9