U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Pictorico pinholes

RE: Pictorico pinholes

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Pictorico pinholes
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:56:43 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-reply-to:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE;b=vBJShlwlPZeb0c0ZxWf6IvtnKB2np2si2ogHoS+Up/TiouXTSifa0ONZzgg81xmcm2SMjqEKKjzGdFkNgtsQPSzknUxJXVUu2O5EPgDVjP2vXxfeRBMHmKq3BupryO688PirQ003S92rFhG+Exe5n51IkOPiHh4HxOZtXrsDGfY= ;

I should add that these layers are ONLY used to look for dust. After you are
done, you can trash them to keep your files a bit smaller. : ) And you use
them one at a time, or at least that is how I do them.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226