From: sam wang [mailto:stwang@bellsouth.net]
Sent: 06 Aralık 2006 Çarşamba 16:21
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Gum Preservatives

Hi Loris,

There are many preservatives that can be used. Judy suggested
formaldehyde. Thymol works well enough for me except when I put in
too little - I wanted to put in a minimum amount. The smelly gum
printed fine, maybe even better than fresh. I hope you didn't throw
out your spoiled gum.

Anyone interested in making  Smellotypes? Odorgrams?

By the way, Sandy showed me the schedule of events for the Istanbul
photofest. Very impressive!

Sam