From: richard jones [mailto:richard_cynan@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 December 2006 1:22 p.m.
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: SE-1 + Wetting Agent - Shelf life

Kate, do you dip or draw - when coating? (maybe I should start a new thread...hmm) And may I ask whether or not you sub before coating? I thought that maybe ear-budding some albumen 'round the edge of each plate 'collodion-style' would work (I'll try that next)

Thanks very much for the advice sans pointy head,

Richard