From: pslaviero@alice.it [mailto:pslaviero@alice.it]
Sent: 07 Aralık 2006 Perşembe 12:31
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Newbie in lith print

Hello everybody, I'm a newbie in lith printing. I've bought the
wonderful Tim Rudman's book to start to learn about this. In Italy it is
very difficult to find specific developers, so being me a chemist, I
would like to prepare them by myself. I've visited unblinkingeye.com
site where few of them are present. I do not want to use formaldehyde or
paraformaldehyde. Who can help me please? Normally I work with RC Ilford
multigrade paper and this should be my starting point.
Thanks in advance to all of you.
P.