U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Newbie in lith print

Newbie in lith print

Title: Newbie in lith print

Hello everybody, I'm a newbie in lith printing. I've bought the wonderful Tim Rudman's book to start to learn about this. In Italy it is very difficult to find specific developers, so being me a chemist, I would like to prepare them by myself. I've visited unblinkingeye.com site where few of them are present. I do not want to use formaldehyde or paraformaldehyde. Who can help me please? Normally I work with RC Ilford multigrade paper and this should be my starting point.
Thanks in advance to all of you.
P.