U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?

RE: Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 19:17:07 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE;b=LqbRzr/GFkUMKghEwdhpQdoX03M+HoIeDRM2k4/VkiGIRINB2wWkBuh2zyrQ4HcMu+G6YpJVHpeeiQXVdP4v7+DW4zk3hU0ChZCWmj7ev46Wr3D2bMxsPq7jiDuDJ8vh0VEwXgUfVDQoxnbtTqwaFsa38sINyVfxCxQDSr+ztDE= ;

I guess it is time to build you an indoor spray booth : )

I would guess if you keep the gun and the print inside until just before and
after spraying you may be OK, but I hate to ruin a good one testing that
idea. I 'll be at the studio tomorrow Dan, you can bring it down if you need
to.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9