U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?

Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?

I knew this day would come. It's 40 degrees today and I have to spray a
print with the Glamour II varnish from www.breathingcolor.com.

Anyone know from experience what the lowest recommended temperature is
for spray coating with this stuff? We're using a product-to-water ration
of approx. 3:1.

Breathing Color does not have any info on temp. other than boiling
temperature (real useful) so I'm tempted to think that the "normal" rule
of "don't spray below 50 degrees F." applies.

Thanks in advance!

Dan
--
www.DanBurkholder.com