From: Dan Burkholder [mailto:fdanb@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 9:26 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?

Hey Eric,

You're kind to offer a bailout but this print has to go out the door in
the morning. It's about to get its second coat now (cough) and the
darkroom has a nice atmospheric perspective thing going. Is fog a
seasonal effect?

I'll talk to you soon about paying you to build a spray booth that can
weather the move to NY.

Thanks again!

Dan

--