U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?

RE: Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Lowest Temperature for Varnish Spraying?
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:56:53 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE;b=YA7/MJ7RcTnmqrY5c+BBP7Wj/3p7aW+HUmJa3vKPIYfh2Zij7yzohQ4ywgI3KuZQKDq4Lxa7DhcsIXYsbqxnx8tnEQcLmR26SqmnouAC5GG/KbveKaWnEGJvwa3VDEw3Np+IcebVMZhYAnqlycerw4MyyWCfy81CHMbb8Qe3sJc= ;

Joachim, Funny you should mention body shops, as the one across from my
studio offered me a good exhaust fan for the taking. It is just too big for
my space but I may put it to use at a friends garage : )

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9