U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First Tricolor Gum (on aluminum)

Re: First Tricolor Gum (on aluminum)

Loris, it sounds like you're having fun printing on aluminum anyway, but I'm wondering if you've tried the heavier weight yupo. It seems quite substantial to me, even at a full sheet size.
kt