U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: A question about inks

Re: A question about inks

Hi Sandy,

India Ink is pigmented.  I've only ever bought black ink from local
stores, so I can't give you any sources for colors (Daniel Smith maybe?).

I was told once that the "waterproof" ink contains a gelatin/hardener (no
specifics, sorry) combination to seal the ink onto the paper.

Hope this was helpful,

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net