U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Buying a Richardson brush...

Buying a Richardson brush...

Friends,

Following the discussions of the "magic brush" recently, I decided that I
just had to try one. Not being able to find a UK supplier, I ordered from
Jerry's Artarama. I was pretty surprised at the high postage cost (about the
same as the brush itself), but went ahead anyway.

It's not surprising that the transatlantic shipping cost is so high - when
your 2 oz brush is accompanied by a 1 lb 3 oz catalogue!

Perhaps non-US listmembers who want to order from Jerry's might like to
specify "no catalogue"!

Best

Henry

P.S. On the handle of the brush, where you usually find the country of
origin, the brush says "UK"!