U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Judy's book

Re: Judy's book

Ditto!

I just received mine. Great fun! Congratulations, Judy!

Sam

On Dec 13, 2006, at 11:58 PM, Diana Bloomfield wrote:

I've been gone most of the day, and when I got home a while ago, a package was waiting for me on the front doorstep. It was Judy's book! So I've been sitting here looking through it. I admit I haven't read much of the accompanying text just yet as I'm too intrigued by the t-shirt text. Really excellent, lovingly presented book. I love the background "frames" you put around the pictures, too. So far, I think my favorite t-shirt is the Hitler one. Pretty amazing sentiments--all--and most of which I'd never seen anywhere. Well done, Judy! Thanks.

Diana