U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pd with dichromate contrast control

Re: Pd with dichromate contrast control

Thanks for pointing that out, Mark; somehow I missed it entirely.  Too
obvious, I guess.  :)

However, the book only talks about sodium dichromate.  I've heard
potassium dichromate mentioned here before (was that you Sandy?).

Am I just imagining the use of ammonium dichromate?  I thought someone
mentioned it in the Ware/Malde POP discussion (the search function of the
recent archives is down at the moment, so I can't verify it).

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net