U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pd with dichromate contrast control

Re: Pd with dichromate contrast control

Camden,

Any of the dichromates can be used, and when used at the same percentage solution will give similar results. I don't recommend sodium dichromate for most applications because of its deliquescence, and its greater solubility offers no advantage in this application so far as I can see.

Sandy