U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Pd with dichromate contrast control

RE: Pd with dichromate contrast control

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Pd with dichromate contrast control
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:48:07 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index;b=vzcv0+4/nLMYkvGZ76HcUPNrmibc4wuCGeHJL6ayRE40HeeMNwN48j1sGTtpFiLB9krLYi50KHZ9vJKKv/RZMIX85Jvw8BGTIUmdOKaAz7MEtPd/IRRNLR7Y9vuWSuFDZPb+IGe0VQxtOiGT4QWIgWHUmuRaGoPanzeH0A3h764= ;

Camden, I use a 1% solution of dichromate when adding it directly to the
solution. I don't have a conversion for you. I am not that keen on beating
down the step scale to make charts.

I have one bucket of 5ml/liter Pox Ox and for additional change, make it to
the coating solution.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9