U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: flax paper and palladium

Re: flax paper and palladium

thanks, Keith

On Dec 15, 2006, at 9:42 AM, Keith Gerling wrote:

Very nice, Anne. Thanks for sharing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne van Leeuwen & Peter Hoffman [mailto:anne_peter@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:59 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: flax paper and palladium

Camden,

Here are 3 images, all photograms. Kinda different.

http://annesvl.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php

Anne

On Dec 14, 2006, at 4:48 PM, Camden Hardy wrote:

Anne,

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I'd love to see some samples, if
you've got any digitized...

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net

On Thu, December 14, 2006 2:03 pm, Anne van Leeuwen & Peter Hoffman