U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: C. Bennett Moore and gum

RE: C. Bennett Moore and gum

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: C. Bennett Moore and gum
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:55:06 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE;b=EckOHO38MnhKQ6ojvyTS+y9b60IgIpvLGrfEifM7CkoNrmChFgpZNaJr+m785hFWirUh5qQ7pDAbRHMX21nCdZEllCpxYLkcP5o8QygedVLxSQGfCnQI00UK7eXyic3261a83TOSRNLK9Kvk7dzERvjGqSxWLtsZTAlSmvkn8o4= ;

Chris, I have been consumed by family time which is a good thing. :  )
And much of life is now a digital pursuit, although the platinum and
Chrysotypes are still on going.

EJ & Family
10219 Lynford Dr
Dallas, TX 75238