U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Karen Quinn

Re: Karen Quinn

thank you Gordon, Although I felt very productive for the few minutes I was "reading and filing (round filing)" my 600 plus messages on the list this morning.....

Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:
Hi:

My apologies to everyone. I have unsubscribed karen Quinn's email address.

It looks like she set up a vacation reply on her Microsoft Entourage program, which then proceeded to send an automated reply to all the messages she had saved, or not yet downloaded.

I've contacted our systems people to see if this can be prevented.

It does not appear to be a mail loop - but rather a really poorly implemented vacation routine within Entourage.

I'm trying to see if we can set up something to filter our obvious vacation replies.

Gord