U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Karen mail

Re: Karen mail

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:48:27 -0800, you wrote:

>    All mail clients have similar functions.

Jeez ! All of this complaining about a simple mistake ! All you need
to do is to create a filter and have all of her messages deleted from
your Inbox. How hard is that ? I think it took me almost 20 seconds !

==
                           John S. Douglas
                  Photographer & Webmaster
   Legacy-photo.com  - Xs750.net - Picknparlor.net
             Wartracebaptist.org - Wartrace.net