From: Kai Hamann [mailto:kaihamann@t-online.de]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:24 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Karen mail

Hi Camden,

... My years in computer tech support have actually taught me  ... <

MeToo, ACK and all that. I was exicited having more than 600
mails overnight (more when I killed them in a snap). But at least
the rule is: "RTFM". Then it´s not necessary that 1000s of people
have to act, and some of them are really embarassed or have
problems. "Shit happens", and this list is an example for Netiquette.

Cheers
  Kai