U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: acronyms

Re: acronyms

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: acronyms

Back to my real alt process cave, where I lurk in peace absorbing knowledge from so many, including ongoing lessons in etiquette , civility and taking the high road in my written communications. Ciao, Thom
Dearie, dearie me......
Don't tell me, your a member of the Smug-is-Us Society. All that prudish didly-do makes me feel quite unwell, and If I had my way, all those with a "goody two shoes"  inclination  would be treated in much the same way as a mad dog and get a jab from the great disappearing syringe at the earliest oportunity.

Richard