U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Damn, why do I stay subscribed to this list????

Re: Damn, why do I stay subscribed to this list????

William,

What Judy said- ditto!

also

Why DO you stay subscribed to this list ? Is it because this is the only large group of people
you have available to which you can make insulting remarks? Here's a thought-- UNSUBSCRIBE.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

http://www.SchrammStudio.com