From: Dan Burkholder [mailto:fdanb@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 9:51 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Eric's Spray Booth Expertise

Eric Neilsen came over to my place last week and we built a terrific spray
booth. When I say "we," I mean that Eric did the design and most of the
construction as I held an occasional piece of wood to help. We all try to do
our part, right?

Today I sprayed a load of prints and the booth worked perfectly. There's no
fan installed yet; that will wait until our move to upstate NY next month.
Working outside, the prints were well supported and took the spray varnish
better than ever. When time permits, I'll make a video showing how I've
rigged a print support that prevents dripping from overspray areas.

Eric's been a good friend while Jill and I have been in the Dallas area and
he's going to be missed when we move. Hope he can visit us in the Hudson
River Valley. (Hey Eric, bring your tools!)

You can see a photo of Eric and me (Eric's the bearded, Viking-ish guy on
the right and I'm the vested, middle aged dork on the left) at the
following:

www.danburkholder.com/alt-photo/dan-and-eric.jpg

Thanks, Eric!

Dan