U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eric's Spray Booth Expertise

Re: Eric's Spray Booth Expertise

Well, shoot, Dan, I know I could have driven out and held a beer while
Eric built the box :-)

I'll email you directly about coming out to Dallas before you leave to
see the latest work.

-Jeremy Moore-