U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Digital Negatives & PT/PD / language & Grammar Police

Re: Digital Negatives & PT/PD / language & Grammar Police

Hey Judy,

OK, I'll give it a try. Isn't there an understood, "Please to let us to
go then" in which the "to go" is the infinitive. And subjects of
infinitives are in the objective case. The "you and I" (and I forget how
to diagram the dang thing) refers to "us" (the subject of the
infinitive) though I also forget the grammatical term for that.

You're a wizard at that stuff, Judy!

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com