U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Digital Negatives & PT/PD / language & Grammar Police

RE: Digital Negatives & PT/PD / language & Grammar Police

Oh I missed the deadline!

Oh well, that is ok, since I have declined the "free gift" anyway, even if I
got it right.

I will buy the book. Let us, you and me, agree on that.   ;-)

Dave