U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eastman House gum prints

Re: Eastman House gum prints

That is a great story for sure . . . and I have the chemicals as stated in PF2 but aint yet used them. Now, once again, via the story of serendipity, I'll give it a try.

And, are you people all still getting bundles of emails? I've simply had none since that blitz.
Jack