U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Colored Dags?

Re: Colored Dags?

Hi,

It seems that the Smithsonian Collection owns about 60 original Hillotypes.

Other interesting information is given in:

http://americanart.si.edu/collections/exhibits/helios/secrets/darkchamber-no
frame.html?/collections/exhibits/helios/secrets/text_hillotype3.html

Hill's treatise is described at:

http://www.cahanbooks.com/cgi-bin/cahan/16685.html

Have a nice day,
Roger