U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: reminder messages

Re: reminder messages

Gord . . . quite frankly I don't know what we'd w/out you.
I wish, publicly to thank you for your years of effort and kind
manner in making and aiding this list to be what it is. It is
greatly appreciated.
Jack