U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | reminder messages

reminder messages

Good point.

For a few years I had an automated reminder set up that would send a message
at the beginning of each week.  However - the system that this reminder ran
on has been shut down and I forgotten to come up with a new way of sending
out a reminder.

I'll set up a new reminder with details on how to unsubscribe etc.

--
Gordon J. Holtslander		Dept. of Biology
gordon.holtslander@usask.ca	University of Saskatchewan