U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Hill

RE: Hill

Jack,

Did you know the library there at SFAI has a copy of Hill's book?  A
Treatise on Heliochromy, I Checked it out many moons ago when I was in
Pirkle's (Jones) history of photography class. I did a presentation on early
color processes. I still use the slide I made of the title page in my own
history of photo class here.

Cheers,

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography