U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: Digital noise reduction software

Re: OT: Digital noise reduction software

Hi James,

It's a Photoshop Plug-in, so you install it by putting the module (mine says "NoiseNinjaPlugin_Mac_2_1_3") in the Photoshop Plug-In folder. Start up Photoshop. Then when you go to use it - from Filter to PictureCode to NoiseNinja, you'll be asked to fill in the serial number. At least that's what I remember doing. I downloaded it directly from the software company, so am not sure what's on your cd.

Hope this works for you. There are loads of customizing you can do with it. Let me know if you still have trouble installing it.

Sam