From: EJN Photo [mailto:ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:40 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: OT: Digital noise reduction software

Don, I did not do an extensive testing before purchase, but did buy Neat Image Pro. I have not been disappointed. I also have noise reduction software by Imagenomic. It is much more than just noise however, as it also will convert your images to B&W. I default to Neat Image most of the time. There is another plug in from Imagenomic that I use quite a lot and that is their portrait plug in. It makes short work of portrait retouching and also allows for a quick colorized look of just skin tones of B&W images coming from color originals.

I think a lot has to do with how well you interface with the program.

www.imagenomic.com

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226