U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: OT: Digital noise reduction software

RE: OT: Digital noise reduction software

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: OT: Digital noise reduction software
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:39:33 -0600

Don, I did not do an extensive testing before purchase, but did buy Neat Image Pro. I have not been disappointed. I also have noise reduction software by Imagenomic. It is much more than just noise however, as it also will convert your images to B&W. I default to Neat Image most of the time. There is another plug in from Imagenomic that I use quite a lot and that is their portrait plug in. It makes short work of portrait retouching and also allows for a quick colorized look of just skin tones of B&W images coming from color originals.

I think a lot has to do with how well you interface with the program.

www.imagenomic.com

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226