U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: feedback wanted on reminder message

Re: feedback wanted on reminder message

Hello Gordon,

I belong to a couple of photography lists and I've always thought your reminder was a good idea. It lets those who visit know you are serious about behavior while visiting.

I have to admit, there are cyber arguments on the lists that don't have behavior reminders posted and on those that do. I guess we will never stop being human, no matter what.

Judy suggested some good ideas about posting a "Welcome," then a list of the rules, then updating it occasionally.

Either way, I enjoy the list tremendously and the people who contribute. I also appreciate the work and effort you put into it.

Marilyn